Friday, July 1, 2011

My NEW Hot Picks

Official pictures are up, so it's time for a new adtition of HOT PICKS. It's really different from the lastest one. As we are getting closer to the final date I start to get to know the girls and I have seen a lots of pictures and reports of them.
My opinion:
1.Nikolett Németh
She is still my winner. I started to like her beauty at the very beginning and I'm still a fan of her. Amazing face, body and personality. She is such a perfection, blonde classic beauty, that Miss World looks for.
2. Betta Lipcsei
Wow. She is going up on my list. Every time I see her on tv, I feel that this girl is different. Amazing speaking skill, very sporty body. Trump is gonna like her:)
3. Lili Regős
She is still on the top. She has a body to die for. Ok, she is a Miss Universe material, but I like Betta more now. It's a very tough decision.
4.Anikó Hódi
She is the biggest suprise for me. I did not even recognized her beauty, but she changed her hair color and it works. Look at those eyes, she is on the top now.
5. Ágnes Konkoly
Beauty:) She looks so great. She is the typical Hungaryian type of beauty, she definitly has a place in the top 7.
6. Fanni Weisz
She has many fans in Hungary. She looks good, but I have never been a big fan of her beauty. Sorry, she is still a big competitor of Nikolett, Betta or Lili. Mayby just me, who can not see what others can.
7.Mercédes Lukács
This girl is beautiful, finally I have realized.:) At first she may looks a bit average, but if you look at her one more time, she is unique on her own way. I like her, she is on my top 7 now.

Thanks for reading! Good luck to all of the 24 girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment