Friday, June 24, 2011

Miss Usa 2011

Alyssa Camapnella is a name  of which you are gonna hear a lot in the near future. Why do I say that? Not just because this red-haired beauty won Miss Usa, because she has a great chance to become Miss Universe in this September.It would not be surprising she is the girl who has what it takes to win a such a big pageant! Alyssa won as Miss California, but she is originally from New Jerzy, she was first runner up to Hilary Cruz in 2007.(Miss Teen USA). She said she started pageants just to make friends. It looks like she has made friends, because she was best friend with Ashley Durham, her first runner-up. The rest of the top 4 was Miss Alabama and Texas. Courtney Turner who was considered to be Alyssa's biggest comeptition only made it to the top 8.
My favourite to win was Courtney but after her elimination I wanted Ashley or Alyssa to win. The q&a part of the competition was pretty tough just as before. But Miss California answered for that question perfectly. At that point I knew that she was the winner, I had absolutly no doubt. On the other hand, OMG Ashley is a diva, her confidence is so amazing. I truely believe that this two girls will be Miss Universe and Miss Usa this year. I'm sure if Alyssa win Miss Universe with Ashlye(her best friend) they will be the best Miss Universe and Usa ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment